A & G Willson Earthmovers is a proud family owned and operated business. The director, Anthony Willson and his wife Gill, started the business over 30 years ago. Starting out with just a single backhoe the business has grown to now operating over 20 pieces of modern plant and machinery and employing up to 15 staff. Tony oversees the entire job as Project Manager/Supervisor whilst Gill runs the administration for the company. Their four children [now adults] are also actively involved in the business.
A & G Willson Earthmovers P/L is very diversified, with our main projects being civil and agricultural works. We have performed work for various companies and organisations including Local and State government, Department of Environment Water and Natural Resources, DPTI, quarries, agricultural companies, wineries, chicken farms, demolition companies, bowling clubs, schools, golf organisations, farmers etc.
A & G Willson Earthmovers P/L has carried out work all across South Australia as well as interstate. Our equipment list ranges from Excavators, Graders, Wheel Loaders as well as Prime Movers with Tri-axle Side Tippers to the latest laser levelling equipment.
We pride ourselves on customer service, quality and attention to detail.
What sets us apart from everyone else:
- Able to offer solutions for every situation with knowledge that has been gained over 30 years in the industry.
- Understand what government and private clients require to get the best value and result for their project.
- Able to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Employs local qualified staff.
- Able to supply materials as well as carry out all earthmoving needs for entire project.
We have all the required insurances, systems, registrations and licences which can be supplied if requested.